The Active Joe produces race events shown on the right.
- The New Years Double is two days, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, with a full marathon, a half marathon, and a 5K offered each day. 12/31/2011 was our first event, and it sold out in our inaugural year.
- The Fairview Half Marathon and 5K - the inaugural event was Saturday, April 6, 2013. Join us in 2014!
- Rough Creek Trail Run - 10K, half marathon, marathon, and 40 miler set in Glen Rose, Texas.
- The Showdown Half Marathon and 5K is on the Saturday of TX/OU weekend in October. This race is themed around the lil' ole gridiron clash that day between the University of Texas and University of Oklahoma. Runners can choose a side and their team color will be reflected in their race technical shirt and finisher medal, or they can declare no dog in this classic football fight and also receive a quality technical shirt and finisher medal.
- Big Cedar Endurance Run - 50K, 50 mile, and 100 mile trail race in Dallas, Texas.