Cross Timbers Trail Run
Time & Location
About the Event
After a lot of consideration, Cross Timbers Trail Run is canceled for this Spring. This was of course a difficult decision. In pandemic times, this particular race brings the challenges of two-way traffic on tight single track trail, an enclosed start/finish area, and limited easy access to much of the trail in case of emergencies. Further, the COVID-19 case numbers and hospitalizations in this area continue to climb. We look forward to 2022 when we should hopefully be able to return to producing this race while keeping participants and volunteers safe!
- Date is TBDJuniper Point TrailheadDate is TBDJuniper Point Trailhead, 32843 US-377, Gordonville, TX 76245, USA5 Mile/Half Marathon/Marathon/50K As the oldest trail run in Texas, Cross Timbers Trail Run 2021 will be the 40th annual running of this event! Enjoy the rugged trails on the shoreline of Lake Texoma on the Texas side with the comfortable temperatures that come with being in Texas in March.
- Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- 2021 Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- Date TBDRough Creek Lodge and Resort
- Thu, Dec 31Celebration ParkDec 31, 2020, 6:00 AM – Jan 01, 2021, 2:40 PMCelebration Park, 701 Angel Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002, USA5K | Half Marathon | Marathon Two days of run events (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day), with beautiful race shirts and finisher medals for everyone. There's also a special perk for those who complete multiple running events over the two days – we know how runners love their bling!
- Sat, Nov 21Dinosaur Valley State Park