Sat, Dec 18 | Juniper Point Trailhead
2021 "Pandemic Redo" Cross Timbers Trail Run
We’re going to do a lowkey, abridged version of the annual, full Cross Timbers Trail Run you all love. No, this isn't the same race format given the short notice, but what won’t change is the community coming together for a fun and competitive day on these trails!
Time & Location
Dec 18, 8:00 AM
Juniper Point Trailhead, 32843 US-377, Gordonville, TX 76245, USA
- Sat, Feb 19Juniper Point TrailheadFeb 19, 2022, 6:00 AMJuniper Point Trailhead, 32843 US-377, Gordonville, TX 76245, USAAs the oldest trail run in Texas, Cross Timbers Trail Run 2022 will be the 41st annual running of this event! Enjoy the rugged trails on the shoreline of Lake Texoma on the Texas side with the cool temperatures of February.
- Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- 2021 Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- Date TBDRough Creek Lodge and Resort
- Thu, Dec 31Celebration ParkDec 31, 2020, 6:00 AM – Jan 01, 2021, 2:40 PMCelebration Park, 701 Angel Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002, USA5K | Half Marathon | Marathon Two days of run events (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day), with beautiful race shirts and finisher medals for everyone. There's also a special perk for those who complete multiple running events over the two days – we know how runners love their bling!
- Sat, Nov 21Dinosaur Valley State Park