Sat, Nov 21|
Dinosaur Valley State Park
Dinosaur Valley Endurance Run
100 Mile / 100K / 50K / 25K / 5 Mile We hosted the first 100 mile trailrunning event in North Texas! Now join us for our seventh year! Are you ready to tackle Dino Valley?
Time & Location
Nov 21, 2020, 8:00 AM – Nov 22, 2020, 8:00 PM
Dinosaur Valley State Park, 1629 Park Rd 59, Glen Rose, TX 76043, USA
About the Event
Friday, November 20 –
- Those camping at the state park will be able to get their campsite starting at 2 pm.
- 10:00 pm - Lights out and all quiet in the camping area so our participants can be fresh for their race in the morning.
Saturday, November 21 –
- 7:00 am – Packet pickup for all races begins. Your packet has your bib (leave the attached chip alone and don’t bend it), safety pins, parking pass, and your shirt.
- 7:45 am to 8:00 am - Trail briefing
- 8:00 am – Start of the 100 miler, 100K, 50K
- 8:45 am to 9:00 am - Trail briefing
- 9:00 am – Start of the 25K
- 9:15 am – Start of the 5 miler
Sunday, November 22 –
- 3:00 pm - all participants must have started their final loop (mile 89.5)
- 6:00 pm – last incremental cutoff for all distances approximately 2.5 miles from the finish.
Get ready to run in Dino Valley! The race is held at the beautiful Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose, Texas. This course has rolling and sustained ascents and descents, although none are terribly steep. The loops take you through varied terrain, from double track trails in fields to single track in wooded areas. There is a mix of packed dirt, smaller rocks, larger rocks, slick rock, and some roots. There are NO river crossings. This course really has a little of everything, which includes its views. There are amazing overlooks on this course where you can see for miles.
- Sat, Sep 17Rough Creek Lodge and Resort
- Sat, Mar 26Juniper Point TrailheadMar 26, 2022, 6:00 AMJuniper Point Trailhead, 32843 US-377, Gordonville, TX 76245, USAAs the oldest trail run in Texas, Cross Timbers Trail Run 2022 will be the 41st annual running of this event! Enjoy the rugged trails on the shoreline of Lake Texoma on the Texas side with the cool temperatures of March.
- Thu, Dec 31Celebration ParkDec 31, 2020, 6:00 AM – Jan 01, 2021, 2:40 PMCelebration Park, 701 Angel Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002, USA5K | Half Marathon | Marathon Two days of run events (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day), with beautiful race shirts and finisher medals for everyone. There's also a special perk for those who complete multiple running events over the two days – we know how runners love their bling!
- Sat, Nov 21Dinosaur Valley State Park
- 2021 Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- Date TBDFairview Town Hall