Time & Location
About the Event
Participants will enjoy a beautiful out-and-back course through the Town of Fairview. There is a gorgeous wooded hike-and-bike trail the city completed in December 2019 which we'll be using!
This is a fairly flat course.
Race Day Schedule
7:00 am to 7:50 am – Onsite Race Day Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration. You will not be able to pick up your packet if you arrive after 7:50 am. Many of our volunteers also run the race so they need a chance to visit the portalet line and prepare too!
- 8:00 am – All distances start
- 9:00 am (approximately) – 5K awards
- 9:30 am (approximately) – 10K awards
- 10:00 am (approximately) – 15K awards
- 11:00 am – Course closes
- Date is TBDJuniper Point TrailheadDate is TBDJuniper Point Trailhead, 32843 US-377, Gordonville, TX 76245, USA5 Mile/Half Marathon/Marathon/50K As the oldest trail run in Texas, Cross Timbers Trail Run 2021 will be the 40th annual running of this event! Enjoy the rugged trails on the shoreline of Lake Texoma on the Texas side with the comfortable temperatures that come with being in Texas in March.
- Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- 2021 Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- Date TBDRough Creek Lodge and Resort
- Thu, Dec 31Celebration ParkDec 31, 2020, 6:00 AM – Jan 01, 2021, 2:40 PMCelebration Park, 701 Angel Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002, USA5K | Half Marathon | Marathon Two days of run events (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day), with beautiful race shirts and finisher medals for everyone. There's also a special perk for those who complete multiple running events over the two days – we know how runners love their bling!
- Sat, Nov 21Dinosaur Valley State Park