Half de Paris TX
Time & Location
About the Event
There will be a half marathon (13.1 miles), a 5K (3.1 miles), and a Kids' 100 Yard Dash on race day. The Kids' 100 Yard Dash starts before both longer distance races so that the whole family and ALL the participants can cheer on these kids. Then, the 5K starts and finishes while the half marathon is going on, so this is great for friends and family waiting for a half marathoner to finish!
Race Day Schedule
6:30 am to 7:15 am – Onsite Race Day Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration. You will not be able to pick up your packet if you arrive after 7:15 am. Many of our volunteers also run the race so they need a chance to visit the portalet line and prepare before the 7:30 am half marathon start too!
7:00 am – Kids' 100 Yard Dash start
7:10 am - Line-up for the Half Marathon.
7:30 am – Half Marathon start
8:00 am – 5K start
9:00 am (approximately) – 5K awards
10:30 am (approximately) – Half Marathon awards
11:30 am – Course closes
- Date is TBDJuniper Point TrailheadDate is TBDJuniper Point Trailhead, 32843 US-377, Gordonville, TX 76245, USA5 Mile/Half Marathon/Marathon/50K As the oldest trail run in Texas, Cross Timbers Trail Run 2021 will be the 40th annual running of this event! Enjoy the rugged trails on the shoreline of Lake Texoma on the Texas side with the comfortable temperatures that come with being in Texas in March.
- Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- 2021 Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- Date TBDRough Creek Lodge and Resort
- Thu, Dec 31Celebration ParkDec 31, 2020, 6:00 AM – Jan 01, 2021, 2:40 PMCelebration Park, 701 Angel Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002, USA5K | Half Marathon | Marathon Two days of run events (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day), with beautiful race shirts and finisher medals for everyone. There's also a special perk for those who complete multiple running events over the two days – we know how runners love their bling!
- Sat, Nov 21Dinosaur Valley State Park