top of page
Sat, May 06|
Juniper Point Trailhead
Monkey Butt Mayhem
Imagine a race where there's a monkey's butt on your race shirt, your finisher medal, and on any awards you win. A silly vibe and a fun race format await you, named after Monkey Butt Hill on the Cross Timbers Trail north of Dallas, TX. Runner and hiker friendly, with a cookie-only aid station too!
Registration is closedSee other events
- Sat, Sep 17Rough Creek Lodge and Resort
- Sat, Mar 26Juniper Point TrailheadMar 26, 2022, 6:00 AMJuniper Point Trailhead, 32843 US-377, Gordonville, TX 76245, USAAs the oldest trail run in Texas, Cross Timbers Trail Run 2022 will be the 41st annual running of this event! Enjoy the rugged trails on the shoreline of Lake Texoma on the Texas side with the cool temperatures of March.
- Thu, Dec 31Celebration ParkDec 31, 2020, 6:00 AM – Jan 01, 2021, 2:40 PMCelebration Park, 701 Angel Pkwy, Allen, TX 75002, USA5K | Half Marathon | Marathon Two days of run events (New Year's Eve and New Year's Day), with beautiful race shirts and finisher medals for everyone. There's also a special perk for those who complete multiple running events over the two days – we know how runners love their bling!
- Sat, Nov 21Dinosaur Valley State Park
- 2021 Date TBDFairview Town Hall
- Date TBDFairview Town Hall
bottom of page