New Years Double Virtual Option
Updated: Jul 12, 2022
Beginning in 2020 and going forward, we now offer a virtual option for New Years Double.
Run one day, or both days, from your local roads or trails!
How will it work? There will be a 20 day window from December 20-January 10 to complete your registered distances. If you are doing events that earn you a Challenge Plate, you will need to schedule your miles that they can be accomplished on back-to-back days to stay in the spirit of the challenge!
Email us with your “proof” and of course we would love any pictures of your personalized event as well! Any phone app or fancy watch with an ability to measure distance by GPS will work, or provide a picture of the treadmill screen along with your treadmill selfie!
If I sign up for virtual, can I change to in-person later? Up until November 30, if we still have room for you in-person that day, you can pay the difference between your virtual entry fee and the current in-person entry fee if you want to switch and come run it with us!! After November 30, virtual will be the only option available to you.
The entry fee for your virtual race includes:
· Your soft tri-blend race shirt.
· Your finisher medal.
· Your Challenge Plate If you are doing multiple races that include a Challenge Plate (no additional charge for this).
· Your race results included on our website.
· Shipping cost of all this if in the lower 48 states (US).
Your race swag will all be mailed out. The earliest will be December 15 but it may be later depending on when shirts and medals arrive. The latest will be January 10 so you may not have your swag when you complete your race days.
International, Alaskan, and Hawaiian entrants will require an additional shipping charge, and they will receive an email with the calculated additional cost of mailing.
· 5K each day: $40
· Half or Full marathon each day: $60
· Kids' Double 5K: $25 per day, only available if signing up for both days, so $50. Does not include the race shirt, but they still get the race medals / Challenge Plate.
Register for the New Years Double
Learn more about the race
A past year's medals and Challenge Plates (design changes yearly):